Your Voicemail can be setup to suit your needs.
- You have the option of having a pin to access voicemail, or not.
- Voicemail can contain the time, or not.
- Voicemail can contain the caller ID, or not
- Voicemail can be delivered by email, or not.
Call 770-929-1155 Option 1 to have your voice mail configured the way you want it.
In addition, you voice mail gives you lots of options that you can change. The easiest way to do this is to press the envelope button on your phone. This will take you to your voicemail system.
The easiest way to access Voicemail is to press the button that has the envelope icon on it. This will call your voicemail. You will be given the following options.
- Dial Star (*) to play your messages.
- Dialing “1” allows you to change your profile status. You will be prompted to enter a number for each profile or status. If you change your status to Away or any status other than Available, do not forget to change it back or you won’t get any calls.
- Dialing “3” allows you to dial a number.
- Dialing “4” allows you to delete all read messages.
- Dialing “5” allows you change your self-identification message. This is not to be confused with a mail box greeting. This only allows you to speak your name to provide a Dial By Name option.
- Dialing “6” allows you to play mailbox information.
- Dialing “7” allows you change your voicemail PIN number. If you have requested your pin be deleted, creating a pin here will re-enable the PIN for your mailbox. You will always have to enter your PIN when accessing your mailbox.
- Dialing “8” allows you to change your greeting message. This is where you can change your voicemail greeting. Before you use this option, you may wish to write your greeting down as it is easier to read it than memorize it. You will record the greeting using the handset on your Desk phone, or your microphone on your Smart Phone or Tablet. You will be told how to start your greeting, end your greeting, play it back, re-record it if necessary, and finally, save it. You can change your greeting whenever you want.
- Dialing “9” allows you to restart the voice menu prompts.